Analytics

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

American Apparel and a Big Immigration Problem

American Apparel has been accused by ICE of employing 1,800 people in Los Angeles who are not authorized to work in the United States.

It begs the question - is your I-9 house in order?

One of the biggest mistakes we see when conducting HR Audits is when businesses screw up their I-9 process.

We've seen I-9's unsigned, misfiled, lost - and - in many cases - business owners who never used I-9's in the first place!

Get an audit completed today - you may be next...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://fafysytas.freewebportal.com/uqisufu.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]