Analytics

Friday, January 02, 2009

How To Avoid Burnout

The economy has moved the overall workforce from an 'entitlement mentality' to a 'I'm just happy I have a job' mentality.

But with layoffs already taking place and more sure to follow, it means fewer workers will have to work harder. This leads to stress and burnout - and this is a realistic theme for 2009.

It's a major decision for an employee to make - do I hate my job? Or, - am I burned out?

If you truly hate your job, you need to quit. Life is too short to be saddled with a miserable existence for one-third (at least) of your life.

But if it's burnout, there are a number of steps you can take to turn it around. It always starts with you. Only you can change your attitude.

Sherri Campbell and Bob Rosner of workplace911 have these tips on turning around workplace burnout.

Courtesy ABC Action News in Tampa Bay.

No comments: